Table of Content
How do I access the Tp link Router Login page?
- Make sure that your tp link router is getting internet access from the modem.
- Use wired internet connection only for tp link login access.
- Once the internet connectivity is good, open any browser.
- Now you need to type tplinkwifi.net or http://tplinkwifi.net.
- Tp link router login page popup on screen.
- On the Tplink login page, enter the username and password to proceed further.
- Default tp link admin username is admin and password is password.
- That’s it ! Now you’re successfully logged in to the Tp link router login page.
Trying to login into the tp link login page (tplinkwifi.net) ?
You can easily login into the Tp-link router login page by following the below step-by-step instructions. By login into the tp link login tplinkwifi.net page, you can view or change the Tp-link default password. Please follow the one by one step guide to complete this task through tp link router login page tplinkwiwif.net
Steps to get the tp-link router login page
- Connect your device to the router through an ethernet cable.
- Use an updated version of the web browser.
- Open a new web browser on your computer.
- Type tplinkwifi.net or https://tplinkwifi.net into the web address bar.
- The Tp-link router login page displays.
- On this Tp-link login page, use TP-Link ID or try the admin password.
- Tplinkwifi.net or http://tplinkkwifi.net is the default URL for the Tp link login page.
Can't access the TP-Link login “www.tplinkwifi.net” page?
Sometimes you may fail to access “tplinkwifi.net” or http://tplinkwifi.net. There are several error messages you will notice while trying to access tplink login page. There are many reasons why this issue occurs, and here we provide some methods to troubleshoot.
- Make sure your computer or mobile device has been connected to your TP-Link Router’s network. Otherwise, you cannot access the login page with the default web address “tplinkwifi.net”.
- Please clear your browser cache and history.
- Try different web browsers or devices.
- Use IP address 192.168.1.1 to get the tp-link login page instead of the tplinkwifi.net
- Use an ethernet wired connection only.
Basic login issue with tplink router login page
- Tplinkwifi.net not responding.
- Getting 404 not found error.
- Tplink login admin password not working.
- 192.168.1.1 not working.
- Browser redirecting to the different pages.
- Http://tplinkwifi.net web address showing invalid.
- Error – You are not connected to the internet.
- Browser not redirecting to tp link router login page.
Some troubleshooting steps to access tp-link login page
- Unplug the ethernet wire and restart your computer.
- Plug out the ethernet cable from both ends and then plug them again after 5 minutes.
- Try the default tp link IP address.
- Power off your router and modem for a minimum of 10 minutes and power on both together. Now connect your computer again to the router and follow the above steps.
- Try with a different laptop or with a different web browser.
- Clear web browser cache.
How to find the wireless key (WiFi password) on the TP-Link router?
- Open the web browser on your computer that is connected to the TP-Link router.
- Type in http://tplinkwifi.net or www.tplinkwifi.net and press enter.
- On the tp link login, type Username as admin and password as admin.
- From the left side dashboard menu, Select Wireless>Wireless Security.
- On the PSK Password or Key 1, you can view your wireless key (WiFi password).
How to change the wireless name and wireless password on the TPLink router login page
This article will help you to change the wireless network password (Wi-fi) on your TP-Link router by tplink login page. You can use the password to connect your devices such as a mobile, tablet, etc. on your router wirelessly. This network password changing process is very simple to perform and will take only 4 to 5 to complete. You need to connect your computer to the router home network to change the password from the Router’s homepage.
- Connect your computer to the TP-Link router network.
- Launch a new Web browser such as Chrome, Mozilla, Safari. Etc.
- Enter http://tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifi.net into the web address bar.
- The Tp link login page displays your router’s username and password.
- Enter the router’s Username and Password in the required fields.
- Both Username and Password are an admin in lowercase.
- A homepage displays all the information about your router.
- In the left hand sided menu, click on Wireless.
- Under Wireless, click on Wireless Security.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see the password field or “PSK Passphrase” instead.
- Get ready with the new password and click on Save.
- A new password is saved.
What should I do if I can’t log into the web homepage of my TP-Link router?
Sometimes you are not able to open the tp link login page (tplinkwifi.net) even when you are connected with the internet. In this case, you can try different methods to get the tp link router login page. You can try the below-mentioned steps to log in on the web homepage of your TP-Link router.
Tplink Login – Open a browser on your computer or other devices that are connected to your router network and type tplinkwifi.net or http tplinkwifi net into the web address bar or you can type the IP address of the router. The default IP address for the Tp-link router is 192.168.0.1. Type this default domain name and IP address only in the web address bar instead of the Google search bar or any other search field on the screen. Once you get a tp link login page, please enter the Username and password to login to the homepage.
Reboot your router– You can reboot your router to factory default settings by using the small hole at the bottom or backside of the router. You need to press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds until the Power starts blinking amber.
Change the browser– Try to login with different browsers, if you are using Google chrome then try to open it with Mozilla or Internet Explorer.
Use Default Gateway– Open a web browser and type the default gateway address instead of the IP address.
Firewall Deactivation – Deactivate the firewall on your system and also disable the firewall from antivirus software.
Unplug Cables – Unplug all the cables from the router and socket. Plug them again and try to log in one more time.
Use different URLs – Type www.tplinkwifi.net or https://tplinkwifi.net instead of tplinkwifi.net.
How to Update the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers?
From this article, you will learn how to update the firmware correctly on your TP-Link routers. You need to login into tplink router login page. To complete the firmware update successfully, please read the important notes carefully.
Notes and tips
- Choose the right hardware version for your device.
- The Wrong Firmware update can damage your device.
- Upgrade the Firmware only from a wired connection.
- Do not power off the device while upgrading the firmware, it may cause permanent damage to the device.
- Do not unplug any cable from the router.
- Read all the notes very carefully of Firmware which you want to download.
Now please follow the below steps one by one.
- Open the TP-Link website for your region.
- Go to the download center and select your TP-Link product.
- Now you can choose a hardware version and then it shows you a list of the latest available Firmware.
- Download the latest firmware and save it.
- Once the firmware file is saved, login into Router’s homepage.
- Then go to Advance and select System tools.
- Click on the Firmware upgrade.
- Under Manual Upgrade, click Browse and select firmware downloaded file.
- Click on Upgrade and wait for 2-3 minutes.
After the successful firmware is updated, The Router will reboot itself.
How do I change the basic Wireless settings on TP-Link Archer Wireless router?
This article provide you step by step instruction on how to change the basic Wireless settings by visiting tplink login page that is tplinkwifi.net or http://tplinkwifi.net..With this feature, you can set a different password on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band to secure your router from unauthorized data usage.Once you change the Wireless settings on your router,all the previously connected devices will be disconnected and you will need to reconnect them by using new wireless settings.
Steps to change the basic Wireless settings via tp link login page (tplinkwifi.net)
- Open a new web browser on your computer such as Google Chrome.
- Type http://tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifi.net into the web address bar.
- A tp link login prompt display.
- Enter the Username and password in the labeled fields.
- The default username and password for TP-Link router is admin in lowercase
- Click on tp link login button.
- Tp link router login page displays on your screen.
- On the left hand side menu, click on Dual Band Selection to configure wireless settings for 2.4 Ghz and 5.0GHz.
- Wireless Network Name or SSID – Delete the default one and enter the new name for your Tp-link router.
- Region – Select your region from the down arrow.
- PSK Password or Wi-Fi password – Remove the default Network Security Key and enter the new strong password to secure your router.
- Change the tp link router login page password.
How to create a Guest Network on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers?
With the help of this article, you can create a guest network for visitors. You will need to visit tplinkwifi.net or http://tplinkwifi.net to get into the tp link login page. It helps you to secure home network data from outsiders. You can set different username and password on the Guest network account from your router’s web management page. Please follow the below steps one by one.
Steps to Create Guest Network via tp link router login page.
- First you need to login into the tp link login page.
- For the tp link login page. Type tplinkwifi.net or http://www.routerlogin.net.
- Go to Advanced and then click on Guest Network.
- Under the Wireless section, Click on the Enable Guest Network check box.
- In front of the Network name (SSID) field, type the name of the guest network.
- Click on WPA/WPA2 Personal for Security.
- Leave the Version and Encryption options as it is.
- Under the Password field, type a new password and click on save.
- Your Guest Network is created and your guest can access your home network using the new Guest network name and password.
- To check the information which you set for the Guest network, please go to your router web homepage and click on Advanced and go to status and click on Guest Network Section. You will find all the information about the Guest network on this page.
How to Setup a Tp-Link Router through the tplink Router login page ?
In this article, you will find step by step instructions on how to setup a tp link router through the tp link login page which is tplinkwifi or http tplinkwifi net. Tp link router login page redirects you to tp link router dashboard to access the features.
- Only use the original power adaptor of your router.
- Do not interrupt the setup and tp link login process.
- Do not press any button on your modem and router.
- Router setup needs an active internet connection from an internet provider.
- Plugin the router directly into the wall jack.
- Always use a wired connection for set up.
- Bear in mind, the router set up process may take a few minutes.
- It is advised you to understand the process properly before proceeding .
- Place your router high and try to locate it in the middle of your house.
- Tplinkwifi.net and http tplinkwifi net is the tp link router login default web address.
Basic steps to to setup a Tp-Link Router through the tp link login page.
- Unbox the router and check out all the available items with the router.
- Connection to the Hardware, which means if your Internet connection is through a modem or directly from the wall or any satellite connection.
- Plugin the Ethernet Cable from your Modem (Internet Provider’s Box) to your Tp-Link Router and make sure you can use the RJ45 Ethernet cable.
- Once the Tp-Link router Plugin into the power source wait until the power light is on or stable.
- Place the router horizontally and extend the WiFi antennas vertically.
- Turn off the modem or remove the battery from your box.
- Connect the modem to your Router from the Ethernet port of the modem to the Internet Port of your Tp-Link Router with an ethernet cable.
- Turn on the modem and wait for a moment until all the lights get back on.
- After that, turn on your Tp-Link Router.
- Further, you can connect an Ethernet cable from Tp-Link Port no. 1 to your Computer or Laptop.
- If you don’t have an ethernet cable, in that case, you can check out the SSID Network Name and Network Security key or Password written on the Router itself.
Connect your device to tp link WiFi router.
- You can see the details as mentioned below: Wireless Name – TP-LINK_XXXX / TP-LINK_XXXX_5G_1/ TP-LINK_XXXX_5G_1
- Wireless Password – nsdnxxxxx
- You need to see the same WiFi name on your device in the WiFi list.
- Now you need to connect with WiFi by putting a Wireless password into it.
- Enter the web address tplinkwifi.net or http://tplinkwifi.net from where it will take you to the Tp-link login page where it asks for Password and Confirm Password
- Enter the Tp-link login password and click on Let’s Get Started.
- Select the Time Zone and click Next.
- If you choose Dynamic IP, your router gets an IP address automatically, further, you can select the MAC Address for Clone.
- If you choose Static IP, you need to put the details like IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default gateway, Primary DNS, and Secondary DNS. Your ISP gives all the information to you.
- If you choose PPPoE Connection, which mainly asks for Username and Password for your ISP (In case of DSL type connection).
- If you choose L2TP Connection, enter the username and password with that you have to select the Secondary Connection provided by your Internet Service Provider.
- After selecting the connection type, you can click Save.
- Now it will take you to the wireless setting where you can change the wireless setting.
- Click save after updating the New setting.
- Once you click on finish, your router reboots itself and comes back on and you can connect your devices with WiFi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Hard reset/ by pressing the RESET button. Power On the router, press and hold the WPS/RESET button (for more than 10 seconds) until the SYS LED becomes quick-flash from slow-flash. After that release the button and wait, the Router will reboot to its factory default settings. You can view the current setting by login into the tp link link page (tplinkwifi.net).
It means the maximum wireless associated/link speed the router can provide. In simpler terms it refers to the internal WLAN connection speed between the computer and the router, not the internet speed as it is controlled by your ISP.
As stated above, 300 Mbps refers to the WLAN internal link speed between the router and the computer, it is different from the actual internet speed. The internet speed is mainly decided by your Internet Service Provider.
You can find the firmware version on tp link management page. To get that tp link login page, please visit tplinkwifi.net or www.tplinkwifi.net .The build number indicates the release date, the first two or four digits representing the year, next two month and next two day.
You need to Go to the Account Management section through the tp link login web page. Enter the old login credential then set the new username and enter the new password twice (both case-sensitive). Click Save.
AThe parent Controls allows you to restrict or block any websites from your network. You can also limit the access of the internet on any device for specific periods of time.
If you have any comment, suggestion or complaint or want to get more specific information about us, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.